jueves, 14 de enero de 2010
















Hello, world! Welcome to my blog... In this blog, you will read about me and my English class. I will post my homework and interesting things about learning a second language.

So, let´s get started.. A little bit about me

Hello! My name is Omar Diaz, but you can call me Zico!. I'm from Mcbo,. live in sanfco. I am 17 years old and study Industrial Engineering, at the University of URBE. My favorite subject is English!

I like the music, exercise and sport!

I do not like old clothes bothers me up early one weekend!.

my dreams are to have an elegant car have much money to work in a business graduate and have my own business! I want to learn to speak English, Italian, French and Russian!

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have very friends in many countries. I can write so so, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice very more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

well this was a bit of me, if you leave a coentario ideas are welcome! grax por into my blogger.! xD

info: http://www.urbe.edu/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario